You are a content creator ?
Probably we are willing to collaborate with you!
What we expect from your guest posting submission:
Length: The article should not be shorter than 1000 words.
Images: Include at least 4 high-quality images (with attributions) to integrate relevant real-life examples to your submission.
Backlinks: You can leave no more than 1 link to your website. Feel free to include third party links as information sources.
Style: Please keep your articles professional yet easy to follow.
Topics: We accept submissions on superfoods, healthy lifestyle, vegetarian and vegan lifestyle.
What we do not accept:
• Guest Articles that based on purely promoting or linking your website
• Guest Articles that have been previously published on other blogs
• Guest Articles that cover topics that were presented on this website before
• Guest Articles that are offensive, inaccurate or overly critical towards other companies or individuals
How to submit:
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line Guest Post Inquiry. Your submission must include a zip file with:
• Completed article in Word Doc file
• Separate folder with images (with attributions)
Every submission will be checked to meet editorial standards. Minor changes might be made to the article, in order to make it meet the requirements better. This process may take up to 2 weeks. We reserve the right to include calls-to-action to our content or services within the submitted content.